My lucky green clover shake recipe can be made vegan as well as with dairy.
Saint Patrick’s Day is coming in just a few days. When I stopped going to the yellow arched enemy of our health, one thing that I missed is their Sham-shakes. This is my take on a delicious minty shake that is both better tasting AND better for you.
Give it a try and see if you don’t agree with me.
Lucky Green Clover Shake Recipe
- 2 cups of vanilla soy-milk
- 4 peeled, frozen bananas broken into smaller pieces
- Small handful of raw spinich
- 1/2 teaspoon spearmint
- Combine all ingredients in blender
- blend on high until smooth, stopping your blender and stiring if necessary
Pour into your best glasses and enjoy.