Who doesn’t love a great peanut butter cookie? This vegan recipe is super easy, tasty, and fun to share.
Makes approximately 27 cookies.
Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- 3 cups All purpose flour
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (Use canola or general veggie oil, not olive oil)
- 1 1/2 cups granulate sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit ( approximately 204 degrees Celsius )
- In a medium sized bowl combine all ingredients ( your hands work really well to mix )
- Roll the dough into 2-inch balls
- Press the dough balls down with a fork to create a cross hatch pattern ( I used a potato masher )
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or us an un-greased cookie sheet
- Bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes ( approximately 204 degrees Celsius )
Let your cookies sit for a little bit before moving as they are fragile when hot